It’s been a long time since I wrote one of these, but it’s time to get back in the habit. With no further ado, I present to you my weekly round-up of positive things!
- Starting the day with a butter beer latte from the Red Bicycle. Some Fridays need to
start with lattes, amiright?
- That good feeling when part of job is media relations and you send out a media alert and a news station calls you back!
- We’re doing a bracket challenge at work, and I’m winning. Because of my lack of interest in NCAA basketball this season (read: anger at Mizzou), this is remarkable. But there’s also a whole lot of games to go. My lead could be destroyed after this weekend!
- In a little over two weeks, it will be MLB Opening Day, and I’ll be there in St. Louis watching the Cardinals take on the Cubs. Can’t wait!
- Finding new, interesting podcasts. Current obsession? Lore by Aaron Mahnke. It feeds the part of me that loves “Unsolved Mysteries” and weird folklore stories. And I’ve read that Amazon is creating a series with Mahnke.
his may sound old lady-ish, but I’m excited that tomorrow, I’ll have an opportunity to rest. It’s been a busy, long week.