Just a few of the good things in my life over the last couple of weeks:
- A good price on a windshield replacement. I called my insurance agent (Shelter) to check the deductible and confirmed what I already knew: the replacement would likely be smaller than my deductible. But the agency suggested I call a couple of companies they often work with and let them know I had my insurance with them. That resulted in a really good price! Thanks, Shelter!
- A good visit to Missouri during which I really got to spend time with my family and just hang out.
- Half price shakes at Sonic after 8 p.m. Chocolate-covered banana. Yum.
- A new opportunity in the form of a new job. I start in August.
- Early mornings with Mac. This dog wakes up SO happy, and he makes me happier. Even at 5 a.m.
- The realization that I am going to hit a deadline without killing myself.
- A yoga class in which I did not feel sheer hatred for the teacher and her endless planks and downward dog poses. (It was a different teacher and she didn’t make us do a plank once!)
Watching my nephew play T-ball. It’s pretty much the most anticlimactic and boring sport ever, but he had fun and so did Aunt Mandy!