It’s Friday, and it’s been two weeks since my last “Good Things” post. So, with no further ado. . .
- Two of my favorite podcasts collided this week. I’ve listened to “Stuff You Missed In History Class” for a long time (through several hosts, actually), but ran across Nate DiMeo’s “The Memory Palace” when I was searching for something to fill the void of “Serial.” This week, the ladies at “Stuff You Missed” chatted with Nate! They’re big fans, too!
- “The Memory Palace” will start releasing new episodes each week on June 21. Subscribe if you like good storytelling. Favorite episodes for me: “The Brothers Booth Schmancy Platinum Remaster Edition,” “High Above Lake Michigan,” and “Episode 65: Two-Dimensional Projectiles.”
- Good news and new opportunities.
Blackberry cobbler and a fun night laughing and talking with friends.
- A weekend with NO plans. (I’m tired, people.)
- Time off soon to see my dad for Father’s Day AND see my oldest nephew play t-ball!
- Early morning walks with Mac. This little dog wakes up SO happy and it can be contagious. (But if someone could talk him into sleeping in a little on Saturdays, I’d appreciate it!)
- Coworkers who were so generous to give to people they don’t know and minister to a family that’s grieving.
- Coffee. It’s ALWAYS a good thing!