It’s been a very busy two weeks, but I survived. There was a lot of stress, a bunch of worrying, and some really good things. I’d rather focus on my blessings, so with no further ado . . .
- Meeting a print deadline with little to no drama after a very hectic week trying to get ready for it.
- A long weekend.
- Allergy meds.
- Watching “The Good Wife” on some random channel at 3 a.m. because you can’t sleep and actually enjoying it.
Trying out two new recipes and discovering I’ll actually use them again.
- “Alias” on Netflix.
- A trip to the beach with friends. And while this may make me an old lady—my new swim shorts.
- A blog post I am really proud of: A house of memories.
- Coworkers who are like family and really care about you.