Welcome to my first “Good Things” post! Because I want to begin focusing my heart and mind more on the blessings in my life, I’m planning for this post to become a bi-weekly occurrence. It’s just a way for me to acknowledge good things in my life, big and small.
So, here goes nothing. . . .
- My oldest nephew graduated from kindergarten last night! I couldn’t be there to see it, but got lots of pictures and videos. He was so excited and so proud of his accomplishment. So was Aunt Mandy!
A Cuban coffee and blueberry muffin from Crema can make the day 1,000 times better. Or at least my mood.
- I finished a big task at work hat wasn’t due until the end of the month!
- There’s a chance of rain this weekend! (Normally, I probably wouldn’t celebrate this, but it hasn’t rained in awhile and my plants need it. Also, the pollen needs to be washed away.)
- I have a crazy dog who is so excited to see me when I come home that he makes a big fool of himself.
- Coworkers who are like family and like to celebrate each others’ birthdays—at The Pharmacy.
- It’s pay day!