Music has the Grammy, films have the Oscars, and Dunder Mifflin has the Dundies. So I think it’s only appropriate and fitting that my blog should have its own award. So, I give you the . . . I don’t know what to call it. The Mandys? The Business? The Unfinished Awards? So pick a name that makes you happy and enjoy! Let’s get on with the show!
All categories are determined by me and winners are picked because of their stats over the past year, unless it’s a category where such things do not apply.
Category 1: Best Referrers (These bloggers have sent lots o’ readers my way.)
The winners are:
1. Bringing the Drama by Senor Scott!
2. The making of a pilgrimage by Mindy!
3. That’s What I Said by Crystal Z, the mommy-to-be!
(I don’t know what winners receive. . . .certificates could be arranged. I could get to work on creating a statuette that looks like me—or not. Autographed pictures? I still have some senior pictures from high school to get rid of. Seriously.)
Category 3: Top Posts
1. Take a break. It’s Friday. (Had I known this post would get that many hits, I would have been more witty.)
2. Running toward the goal (I thank the NPT 8K!)
3. To whom it may concern (part whatever). (For real? For the life of me, I can’t figure this one out.)
Category 4: Top Search terms used to find my blog:
1. Michael Phelps (this left me rolling on the floor. Too bad I think my Olympic boyfriend and I have broken up.)
2. Funny graphs (This comes up at least 3-4 times a week!)
3. Ashley Holmertz (A true woman of God)
That’s all I’ve got for today, folks! I just have to get through today and 1/2 a day of work tomorrow, then I’m off until January 5. Yay! I’m sleeping in! 🙂